In the event that an accident or illness of any employee or visitor takes place in your office area:
- Call Emergency at 911.
- Give Emergency Dispatcher the following information:
- Your name
- Building name and address
- Floor number and location of emergency
- Any details of accident or illness
- Do not move injured/ill person. Try to make them as comfortable as possible
- Whenever possible, have someone meet the emergency unit in the lobby.
- Call the Management Office at 202-496-9726 between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:00 pm. If the emergency occurs between the hours of 5:00 pm and 8:30 am, please call the security desk at (202) 659-3860. Inform them that you have called 911 and briefly describe the nature of the emergency.
- The emergency unit will be with you shortly and will administer necessary medical assistance.
- Determine, if possible:
- Name, address and age of injured/ill person
- Nature of problem
- Allergies and if currently on any medication
- Local doctor
REMEMBER: AT ALL TIMES, TRY TO REAMIN AS CALM AS POSSIBLE!